New project on the hook: Convergence Top

I have been wanting to make The Convergence Top for a couple of years now. It's a modern looking item and would be a good addition to my wardrobe. And it's crocheted!

The pattern is from Interweave Crochet.



My favourite local yarn store, Pudding Yarn was having its annual Stampede Sale, so the Noro was on sale. Yippee!

 I didn't manage to get the colourway that was used in Interweave's photo, but  I like the one I did choose.


I did start the pattern right away. However, I seem to be having trouble with gauge and sizing. My swatch turns out perfectly, but when I go to make the size that I think I would need, it seems HUGE.
Luckily there is an article in the new Simply Crochet, currently my favourite magazine for new patterns, about sizing garments. I will let you know how I progress!


Comments

Popular Posts