Daisy


Daisy, originally uploaded by Charme Hawksmoor.

Well, it's been absolutely ages since I truly posted new material. What with a new job, a new life, a new town...I have been rather busy with doing other things and keeping my head on straight.
I made this sweet crochet mouse in about an hour. It's about two inches long. And as my caption says, I made it for a new friend who was leaving the office.
The pattern is from Planet June and I plan to make a few of these little critters for my nieces and nephews. They are so easy, and so fun! I have lots of other projects in the works that I have to write about.
One new thing is my very own sewing machine!! YAY! I have been wanting one for years. On the coldest, yuckiest day of the summer yesterday, I managed to complete three projects! I think I've got the bug.

Comments

  1. wait, could it mean that the crochet bag is finished?! if so, can't wait until next stitch and bitch for show and tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoo, congratulations on your new sewing machine...though that was last year now. I bought a new sewing machine last year too. I'd been wanting one of my own for years same as you. It's fabulous and I put it to good use. I've just recently got into journal making as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In case I did't comment before, thanks for the congrats kelgell! I love my sewing machine...when I use it. Hence the title of the blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts