So I've decided

I needed a new name for my lackadaisical blog, as well as a shop name. I liked Craft Interrupted a lot, but someone else is using that name and now selling too, before I got my act together.
Oh well. Although funny, in my case it had slightly negative connotations. I'm more determined to make a go of this now. I've been laid off from my job, and I'm so fed up of putting a lot into a place and still not really being rewarded in the end. It's time to REALLY make a go of it on my own.
So hopefully, you'll be seeing a lot more from me.

Comments

  1. sorry to hear that you've been laid off from work, it's hard times... but it will be interesting following your road to craft success! :-) good luck with the new blog and everything!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts