My first online sale!!

I was very excited this week to learn I had made a sale in my long standing Etsy shop! https://www.etsy.com/shop/thecraftquotient

I went ahead a few years ago, and got a banner up and made some steps towards policies, pricing, shipping etc. I photographed a few things, but I only renewed items a couple of times after posting. Then in the winter this year, I decided to try again, but didn't post any corresponding blog posts nor did I do much advertising/social media.

So I was thrilled, in the midst of a more stressful week, that somewhere, someone had found my shop and liked what they saw.

I had a lot of fun packaging up the items and getting them ready for shipment to their new owner.






It's a small accomplishment, but it lets me know that I should keep on with this hobby business of mine. It's a good feeling. 

Comments

Popular Posts